Exciting opportunities are ahead for students entering ninth grade in school year 2021-2022. Come learn more at one of several town halls being held in the next several weeks. As the work toward College and Career Academies progresses, the U-46 team will hold additional sessions at which parents, guardians, students and interested community members can provide feedback and learn more about the direction that is being considered.
- Tuesday, Oct. 30: Larkin High School, auditorium
- Tuesday, Nov. 6, Streamwood High School, Lecture Hall
- Wednesday, Nov. 14: Kimball Middle School, auditorium
- Thursday, Nov. 15: Ellis Middle School, auditorium
- Wednesday, Nov. 28: Elgin High School, auditorium
- Thursday, Nov. 29: Bartlett High School, auditorium
More info at the district website: